![]() |
| http://goo.gl/O56jA |
Today, as all days at my life, I woke up fifteen minutes after my alarm sounded. I didn't want to go to class but I knew that if I didn't go I could be so lost the next class, so I did my last effort and turned off my alarm, slowly I stood up the bed.
Then, I gave thanks to God for this day and thought: "What am I going to do for my lunch?", after that I felt a little be sad because my week hasn't been pretty good, but after all I decided to continue and I took a shower, brushed my teeth and came to the CALL class.
It was my morning!
HOW MY DAY ENDED....
It was almost four p.m and I just finished my classes, so I found a friend at the cafeteria and we talked for 2 hours, at this time I decided that was time to go home and eat because I was really hungry, so I did it.
I arrived to home at 7:00 p.m and first of all, I ate my meal, then I turned on the computer and checked my e-mail (I was looking if my English teacher had sent any e-mail in order to bring it to class the next day) but there wasn't anything important there, so I watched T.V for one hour but there wasn't anything to see, anyway I went to bed and I slept.

It's a lie you went to bed that early, I bet :D
ResponderEliminarHoly Cow!!
ResponderEliminar